The Value of Our Services
SkillsSA operates in the whole of South Africa. Our trained staff are available to assist you with your skills development needs.
We will strive to help business owners to grow their business’s skills in order to grow towards success.
With today’s economy business is hard enough, why not take the leap of faith towards improving your skills base.
Our unique vision is to provide value services to our clients at reasonable prices and build long term business relationships based on trust and integrity. After all we will only achieve our growth goals by growing your business.
What Are The Costs?
We assist you with aligning human resources and skills with the strategy of your business, to ensure you achieve your strategic goals.
Skills Development Levy Claims
- Assist client by claiming back the Mandatory Grant and ongoing advice regarding Pivotal and Discretionary Grant’s;
- We communicate to your Relevant SETA so that you don’t have to;
- We provide ongoing advice regarding any skills development enquiries;
- We draft a yearly Work Place Skills Plan and submit it to your SETA on your behalf;
- We appoint a skills development facilitator to your company to ensure in depth knowledge for any skills development needs; and
- We submit a yearly Annual Training Report on your behalf.
Employment Equity (On Request)
- Advise your business on how to fully comply with the Employment Equity Act (EEA);
- Consult with employees, in terms of Section 16 of the EEA;
- Assist with the establishing of a Training Committee required by EE Law;
- Identify affirmative action barriers in terms of Section 19 of the EEA;
- Prepare an Employment Equity Plan in terms of Section 20 of the EEA;
- Provide telephonic advice to your business on Employment Equity matters; and
- Assistance with the implementation of the Employment Equity File in your business.
- We provide you with the tools to identify skills gaps in your business; and
- We guide you in developing a training strategy that will assist you in achieving your overall strategy for your business.
- We will help you to comply with the skills development legislation of South Africa;
- We will assist with the creation of a skills development file for your business;
- Should you have any training needs we will assist you with a free quotation of any training needed;
- Ongoing telephonic and personal advice regarding training and skills development for your business;
- We will assist you in sourcing quality training in your company; and
- We will assist your company to comply with training legislation.
Developing skills, saving you money.